Miami, Florida | Women's Fresh Perspectives Conference
23 - 25 April 2017
The Women’s Fresh Perspectives Conference is developed specifically for women in the produce and floral industry regardless of their career stage, with a mission to cultivate women’s potential. The conference sessions will sharpen participants’ business acumen and further develop their leadership potential so they may advance their careers and bring additional value to their companies and organizations.
A conference designed to help women unlock their leadership potential and businesses drive performance.
- They can help companies increase operating results by up to 56%
- They can increase a company’s return on sales by 42%
- They make 92% of all food purchases and can help businesses connect to consumers
- The bottom line: Women are good for business
About the Women’s Fresh Perspectives Conference
The Women’s Fresh Perspectives Conference, is a ground-breaking program designed exclusively by women for women to help attendees effectively draw upon the strengths and preferences they bring to the table. They will benefit from more effective leadership training that is informed by, shaped by and focused on women’s perspectives – training developed through a ‘gender lens.’
Why does the gender lens matter? Research shows that more women in leadership positions measurably fuels a company’s success. This conference helps businesses leverage this competitive advantage by building and strengthening core leadership skills that are important for all leaders, while addressing the broader issues that uniquely affect women leaders.
This conference is differentiated from other women’s conferences in three ways:
- A Competency Based Program: This conference was developed from research conducted with influential leaders, supervisors and potential participants within the fresh produce and floral industry.
- The First Women’s Conference: This conference was the first offered to the fresh produce and floral industry that covers the entire supply chain and is offered to women along the entire ‘career continuum’.
- Professional and Academic Partners: The curriculum is developed in partnership with both education institutions and business organizations, bringing both academic and real-world content to the sessions.
The program prepares you to return to your organization as a more fully engaged and empowered professional. You will learn how to:
- Adapt successful strategies from highly-accomplished leaders
- Achieve business results through enhanced strategic skills
- Utilize the meaningful business relationships to enhance your personal and professional performance
- Strengthen your leadership style to motivate, inspire, and lead high-performing teams
- Hone your negotiation and communication skills to achieve effective outcomes
- Gain actionable tools to enhance your personal brand and drive value for your organization